Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application of chinees

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chinees
Cutlass
Cutlass

application of chinees Empty
PostSubject: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 am

hello i am chinees. I know i am already in your leageu but because i didnt respond sooner there i was asked to make an aply anyway.
The reason i wanted to join is that i realy do think i can add some to this league with the over years of experience i have in playing travian.
I also wanna eplain the reason i didnt respond on the mails i had. I am a mayor dislectic so i understand the things you mail but i realy cant write any back. So i am sorry if i offended anyone with my problems(i have this problem in dutch aswel so english is much harder for me).
I hope i can stay and to let me prove i do know what to do in this game.

my regards chinees.
(p.s this is written by my sitter)
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

PostSubject: Re: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 am

like for me, years exp in travian is good enough. Wink ur more off player, def, or what else is ur strategy?
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Alright. After some discussion, it has been decided to let you stay.

We will need you too work on your fleet alot though.

This was a tough choice for me to make as it costs me alot of resources. (the ones I would have got from farming you,lol) So don't make me regret it.

Would like to see you as active as possible in the forums here, to help work on your English.

Hopefully you will turn out to be one of our stronger members Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
Ariel Vanesse
Rapier
Rapier
Ariel Vanesse

PostSubject: Re: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 am

Welcome aboard!
Hopefully, you could be active on the forums as well. Its a great way to work on your english.
Back to top Go down
chinees
Cutlass
Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 am

Heja i am just bilding my mines up and just working on the schip i need think .
Bud i wondering what the best schip for in a battle is it the cheap schip whit a big forus of is the battle or destroyer ?
What is the best .
And i do a little defense its to little i now .
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 am

I believe the best ship to ship is the destroyer. It's the best on energy. I know that much.

Def need to focus on defenses too. With the Qi coming out soon, ppl will be trying to steal it from you.
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application of chinees   application of chinees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application of chinees
Page 1 of 1