Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Love_Beam
Cutlass
Cutlass

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey,

I would like to join you guys Smile I just am so tired of all the peaceful groups around me.. it makes me sick.

played travian on the USX for three rounds, the last 2 I dualed with 4 guys, we finished in the top 20 accounts at the end of the rounds and we offensive accounts...

so from playing that game for that long I got burnt out of playing my 6-8 hour shift everyday, and all the gold about broke me Smile I am disipointed that you cant steal planets from people like in travian... kinda wimpy if you ask me.. but anyways I have a decent fleet now, realy working on getting me resource production higher so I can sustain the ship building that I want..

I'm ranked in the top 600 in off points so I should fit right in.

Just let me know what you think.

Thanks

Love_Beam
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Accepted and welcome Smile

It's kind of slow this time of year with the holidays and all, but once they are FINALLY over. Things should start to heat up again quite nicely Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 am

so u should know how to put load of fake`s, how to properly set grounding a planet (to 0 pop), how to set multiple attacks in one second. and lot others. thats good. both we may use it some day very well against biggesst players. (atm its not time for it, but hopefully that time will come.) im very happy that u join us.
Back to top Go down
Love_Beam
Cutlass
Cutlass

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 am

hyzary wrote:
so u should know how to put load of fake`s, how to properly set grounding a planet (to 0 pop), how to set multiple attacks in one second. and lot others. thats good. both we may use it some day very well against biggesst players. (atm its not time for it, but hopefully that time will come.) im very happy that u join us.

Oh I know all about fakes and zeroing players, at least the timing of the attacks Smile did a ton of chiefing aswell haha... we ended up with 48 villages and we chiefed 35 of them... so once we get rolling, and get the right ships built (thanks to Manhattan) I will be dieing to zero some players around here Smile

~LB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1