Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone fishin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sponge
Dagger
Dagger

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Well, the expression is suitable. I'm more of an indoorsman myself. I like my cell.^^

Hatty has been awarded custody of my account while I attend court ordered rehab. So if you see questionable things done on my behalf over the next few days, blame him.
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

LMAO. Gotcha covered Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
sponge
Dagger
Dagger

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 am

Sweet. I'm back. Things seem to be in mostly good order. I found a bunch of receipts on my dining table, not sure why he purchased a hundred gallons of chocolate syrup on my expense account, but why does everything feel sticky?

Also, as an aside, last Sunday I saved some chick from getting gangraped by eight black dudes in a bad part of town. Long story, but I swear to whatever Gods you worship its true. And here's the part that makes it unbelievable. I made my entrance and we made our escape on a REAL LIFE FUCKING HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE.

You can't make this stuff up. Hilarious. I don't think I'll ever be able to top that shit.
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 pm

sponge wrote:
Long story, but I swear to whatever Gods you worship its true. And here's the part that makes it unbelievable. I made my entrance and we made our escape on a REAL LIFE FUCKING HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE.

lol!

god I wanna do that, although just on horseback might be better.
Back to top Go down
sponge
Dagger
Dagger

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:19 am

Yah, well, I didn't exactly expect to run across a damsel in distress. I would've at least put on my wizard robe and hat. lololololol.

I've got a much longer version of the story I sent to my buddy in an e-mail. He wanted it so he could read it to his wife because he laughed so hard I thought he was going to end up in the hospital when I told him.

The wierd thing is, if you've ever been accused of being brave or courageous you'd know what I'm talking about, I had -no- clue. I was just being me, enjoying myself. It wasn't until later on when I was trying to figure out why she kept calling me "Prince Valiant" that I realized the danger we had been in. bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:21 am

Heh, done that once.

"Give you my money? Now why would I do that?

afro
Back to top Go down
sponge
Dagger
Dagger

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 am

rofl

Now that, bro, is badass. I'd probably scream like a little girl and cower in a fetal ball. "Take her, she's great in the sack and has all my money anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 am

To be fair at the time I was quite drunk, and a bunch of my friends showed up just in time, but still, it was funny as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone fishin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone fishin'   Gone fishin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone fishin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of War :: Public Area :: Chat-
Jump to: