Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm grumpy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm

So I got a warning in the imperion forums today. For saying "F'n"......

Here's a SS
I'm grumpy 9bd828f

Well that is FUCKING STUPID!!!

and dammit. These are my forums here and I make the rules. So I'm going to curse for real a little just to let it out,heh

FUCK, SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER, SON OF A BITCH, ASSHOLE, BITCH, COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is one word I will not let you say here. The 4 letter C word. This is what will come out if you type it. Try it if you like,lol

c word comes out as: muffin that I love very much
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
kehator
Rapier
Rapier

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

fucking admins bitches... ;/
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:12 am

but look from the other side, i understand them. u just got a warning, nothin less nothing more.

just try to see what u will do if u were be on his place. hes doing his job only.
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 am

LOL. I've already been banned from that forum twice.

They are really over the top. It's not like I said fuck. I said "F,n"

THE LETTER F,lmao. Something other ppl do all the time and now I have to be careful to not type stuff like

OMFG

FFS

FU

SOB

etc.
Back to top Go down
captainBob
Katana
Katana
captainBob

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 am

lmaFo

NICE. That's one thing I miss about the game I used to play. You could actually say and post things like that. Good times.
Back to top Go down
kehator
Rapier
Rapier

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 am

ill post it sometime tommorow morning why i think what i think. hopefully will get up enough early;)
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:30 am

hatty, now im lookking from dev side. few yrs before i may totally agree with u, but everything changes.

ill first start from eg.

im polish and if ill go to germany, meet one and said "ty skurwysynie pierdolony w cipie matkojebco" (no off for germans, its only for expaling purpouse), he wont understand me. he may think a lot of things. i can always say that i was saing that weve got a lovely weather. with a smile on my face. but if u will know a little bit polish u will know that this will be a lie.

nwo going back to forum. and internet comunication at all.

when u writing to ur mates afk, brb, w8... u clearly know what r u trying to say them, away from keyboard, be right back or wait. same with fck u for eg. there are a bunch of words that can be written in that style, depend on area, country, game. some of them are understandable for every1 in the world, some not (i once played one game in usa, take me a lot of time to get to know a little enough to know what theyre talking.

if u wish to put some words for some1 dont taking care if he undestand u, u can even say fjeiqw[m423u90-vnhwrjkopcnhfuiasdghfuwvfnho hnpwfuonhpn uiwb iweru bwjieo weruio bpiuwrebn;u, which means "HOW ARE YOU", is that correct?

so going back to forum, u exacly know about two thing. one is that u want to put it in that way that other person will understand that, second, that u were aware of using such a words, and put that in non dictionary form, to prevent being charged that u r swearing.
times has changed, and moderators are not anymore dumbass. some/most of them are taken from players, so they know exactly that kind of language. still nobody can know everything so im sure i will find a lot of new words that they wont understand and may not pay attention as a one violating rules.

now, why such a rules?

ill try to put it in a though way.
ur a kid, uve got an exam in school. u enetering class, and teacher said to u "go fuck ur self, i didnt pass". is that will be good? u can easli imageine much more egzamples.
that is simply rule to behaving ur self. that the others dont take this rule serious doesnt mean u dont have to. yeah i know we are a free man (yaeh sure...), and we can say whatever we want and when we want to to any1 we wish. mostly its fine when its on private (without treats like "ill kill u" as they may be even against the law..). but not on public forum. mods had to keep it nice, clear, helpfull. they will loose some (most) customers if they let u and many others say to u fuck ur self, no u fuck ur self. at the end u will get only few topics with anything usefull, all other will be swearing. second thing is like above, LAW, as this from past few or more yrs is highly connected to internet stuff. its somewhat hard to prove lot of thing, but still u can be charged just as u will done thing against the law in typical way.

i dont agree with loads of laws, but some must be taken serious, such as behaving ur self. we are humans, were quie faulty, thats the reason that u got only warning, or ban, not a head shot. i u will let that swearing will happens, next will be what, that u can crush some1 in real because his got more res than u? this will go straight to anarchy, and anarchy will change (destroy) all the world we know. at the end load os population will perish coz everyone will be doing what he wants. this is against nature/god/put anything u belevie, rule. we are born to got load of kids. not to kill each one of our kind. we were born to work as a team, not to solo everything.

i hope this will explain a little bit to u. if not, ill try to answer ur questions.
Back to top Go down
sponge
Dagger
Dagger

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:34 pm

I can kind of understand where they're coming from. By regulating the language and content, they're increasing the audience they can attract. By condoning adult or mature content, they basically cut out, what, a third of the population? I'd have to check the UN world report to get an exact figure, but yeah, the 13 year oldish crowd is pretty sizeable, especially in free online gaming. As a business, they'd be foolish or visionary to shut them out.

That said, I'm a grown ass man and, even if I wasn't, I've learned one thing since becoming an adult. If whatever you say offends me, I'll get over it. And vice-versa across the board. And if you can't, I don't want you around me anyway.

For me, part of what attracts me to games like this is the mental puzzle. I like to think, strategize, and cooperate. I also like the escapism, the same reason people play RPG's and talk about immersive experiences, be it gaming, art, or other endeavours. It's just the chance to step out of a dull, boring life and pretend things are more interesting for once.

Because of that, seeing them, anyone really, step in and ruthlessly quash behavior that might not fit into societal norms of behavior pisses me off. Some, myself included, play games, go to movies, hit up clubs and festivals, to escape the bounds, duties, obligations, and codes of behavior that society imposes on us (adults at a halloween party, for instance). Seeing the same things I'm escaping from, in a game I escape to, is disheartening.

That said, I do agree with what Hyzary says about behaving oneself. There is no such thing as Free Speech. You will pay for everything that you say. However, not all laws are created equal. And some laws are good and necessary, while others are merely expressions of sentiment that were popular or even good and necessary at the time of their creation, but are nowoutdated. Certainly, the idea of a child learning coarse speech is morally repugnant, but we should also be realistic and identify that hey, children are murdering children out there in the real world. I think you've touched on something that goes far beyond the bounds of the original post though.

At any rate, yeah dude, that sucks and people who take things too seriously suck as well. And the only thing worse than getting shafted by those people as they impose their rigid belief system on you, is being that person yourself. That sucks worst of all. So embrace the suck and realize that it takes a lesser man to dish it out than to be the better one and understand the greater picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm grumpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm grumpy   I'm grumpy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm grumpy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of War :: Public Area :: Chat-
Jump to: