Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cyber88 ______________________

Go down 
+2
Marek
hyzary
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

cyber88             ______________________ Empty
PostSubject: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

cyber88 wrote:

Hi, man! I am looking for a new league, tell me if you are interested in me, joining you

---------------------

so as im short of time now, im leaving it totally for u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Hmm, nothing especially excellent about his account as far as rankings go, 1k ish pop, 1k ish off, 1k ish def, then again that could be a product of his area/account age.

get him up here on the forums and we'll talk to him.
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm

oki doki. sending a msg.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Dagger
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Here I am. Smile
Hi all, My name is George, and I am 21 years old.
Tell me what do you wanna know about me, and I will respond.
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi Cyber (George) Smile

Well basically. What's your playstyle? Carebear, turtle, offensive?

I wouldn't want you to post you fleet size here as this is a public area but how's your fleet? and are you willing to make it better and fight with us in a nasty war?

and for me. This is the most important question of all.

Which of these text images do you think is more awesome?

A) 8=======D

B) ( . )( . )

EDIT: Oh yes. Also very important. How active are you? and are you within range of 1 or more of our current members?
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
Cyber
Dagger
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Well, I am not trying to be offensive, but when I get attacked... I bite:). I am building ships all the time, and keep them in the hangar most of the time, trying not to be raper, but I have my fleet ready for attack. And for sure I will take a part of war with you. Thats not problem for me.
Actually, to be honest with you, i recently got attacked by my neighbour chuchutrain. (G3 : (38,-6)) He wrote to me a weeks ago to make a league and I say yes. But he used this time to grow up, and sudently and kicked me out of the league without any reason and attacked me. For lucky, I have bigger fleet than he has and he screw up himself. And for that moment I am getting farmed... or they (YFN) trying to farm me, but nothing serious for now. But chuchutrain grow faster then me, he is master of the league and i cant do anything to him. For now.

I would not involve you, guys, in this shit. I will handle it with myself for now.

So, that is all. From harvesting comets and getting resource from my mines, I get more than 150k resource total for a day... may be thats why chuchutrain didnot like me, I stand in his way.

P.S. B(.)(.)Bs, of course bounce

I am a programmer, man. I stand in front of the PC all the time:)
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Well join us you may unless Marek decides otherwise Smile

and as for the guys trying to farm you Evil or Very Mad If you want to do it yourself that's fine but we have your back 100% Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Dagger
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks a lot !
Can you tell me something for you?
Btw, I am from Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:14 am

about me? Well.......My fav color is grey. I don't enjoy long walks on the beach. However I did learn how to say I love you in every language once upon a time so I could tell my baby mama I love her in a dif way everyday so I'm not completely unromantic I guess.

I'm more of a dog person but cats are cool.

I'm American. Ex.......Former Military.

and I used to like energy drinks but they make me cough realy bad for some reason.....so I stopped drinking them.

Anything else Question
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Dagger
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 am

Enough for me:)
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:40 am

about energy drinks. stop drinking those whats been sweeten with ASPARTAM (in ur country can got lot diffrent names), instead seek ones with sugar. Secondly, i founded myself that energy drink tastes a little better but works a lot worses if they added TAURINE, so avoid them too. U should seek, and hopely u fill find, ones on GUARANA, SUGAR, few flavourings like LIME/CITRIC and almost no more (few more additives).

cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kehator
Rapier
Rapier

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 am

Hi Cyber Smile

My name is David and i have 24y ;p damn im so old ;p

Im new here too Smile i have only one way..my way (Vin Diesel) Very Happy i love ships..i dont scare anyone, even if hi is 10xxxx stronger than me Very Happy (its endingusualy bad for me ^^ but im a hardcore! Razz) my fleet is always ready to go, i dont use a hangar, i am online 60-70% time of my day ..and litte at night Razz i want to have the best..the biggest fleet in this game ^^

kill crush n destroy! gl & hf ;]

#hyzary
yep - energy drinks is a shit! its doing bad blood circulation and other shit in organism. i prefers only isotonic drinks, becaouse its realy great give water to organism, and helping with water circulation (i dont knew how to wrote this correct ;p sorry for my english Razz ) isotonic drinks give realy energy for all body, not like this shit energy drinks. Guarana and taurine are natural and very good Smile tiamina and some vitamins can give u a nice kick too Wink
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:19 am

Hmm, 150k, 1k pop, constantly building ships, holding his own against a league and a programmer.

I like this guy Very Happy so no objections here.

And as for helping with this league, it's not really helping, especially if the guy getting 'help' isn't a weak link, it's making more farms for anyone of us nearby, so I'm sure everyone'd be more than happy to help you remove them.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Dagger
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:43 am

Ash spies on Cyber
Time: 09.11.09 13:18:14

Attacker Observer Scout Delphi Corsair Terminator Carrier Protektor Phoenix Small transporter Large transporter Recycler Drop ship
Troops 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defendant Probe Fighter Battleship Destroyer Heavy cruiser Pulsar Bomber Tanker Small transporter Large Recycler Recycler Drop ship
Troops 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Back to top Go down
KevKev

KevKev

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Cyber wrote:
Well, I am not trying to be offensive, but when I get attacked... I bite:). I am building ships all the time, and keep them in the hangar most of the time, trying not to be raper, but I have my fleet ready for attack. And for sure I will take a part of war with you. Thats not problem for me.
Actually, to be honest with you, i recently got attacked by my neighbour chuchutrain. (G3 : (38,-6)) He wrote to me a weeks ago to make a league and I say yes. But he used this time to grow up, and sudently and kicked me out of the league without any reason and attacked me. For lucky, I have bigger fleet than he has and he screw up himself. And for that moment I am getting farmed... or they (YFN) trying to farm me, but nothing serious for now. But chuchutrain grow faster then me, he is master of the league and i cant do anything to him. For now.

I would not involve you, guys, in this shit. I will handle it with myself for now.

So, that is all. From harvesting comets and getting resource from my mines, I get more than 150k resource total for a day... may be thats why chuchutrain didnot like me, I stand in his way.

P.S. B(.)(.)Bs, of course bounce

I am a programmer, man. I stand in front of the PC all the time:)

LOL
What a doucher. Cyber lied his ass off. chuchu didn't kicked cyber. Cyber left and attacked chuchu without warning. Then he tried to attack me and ended up fisting himself in the butthole. That's when he went crying to you guys for help.
Back to top Go down
hyzary
Blade
Blade
hyzary

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:54 pm

noobs are everywhere. some r wearing a decoy. Rolling Eyes

it doesnt matter now, sides are changed, many water flows the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cyber88 ______________________   cyber88             ______________________ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cyber88 ______________________
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of War :: Public Area :: Chat :: Applications-
Jump to: