Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice hits.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forget-me-not
Blade
Blade
Forget-me-not

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

This guy had 1k fighters, and NO other ships OR defenses.

What remains is a field of debris containing 256280 metal and 214766 crystal
The spoils consist of 12250 metal, 25128 crystal and 15866 Deuterium.

Had another hit recently where I kill 200mylons and 100 xnair and some other, making a debris field of aprox. 600k, though I deleted the report.
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 pm

heh, my first hit once the war on TFED starts has 591 fighters and 37 battleships, and often has stockyards with up to 300k res just lying around (not to mention the completely unguarded res on his other planets), it's like he wants someone to take them, and I'm happy to oblige, but it's been sheer force of will not to kick this shit off early, need to get that new colony up and running (with at least what I have on my homeworld right now, 1200 Mylon and 2000 Maxtron) before I do anything.... rash.

and nice hits, loving that debris, spoils and attitude there, you should expand my way a bit, we can wreck havoc on TFED and, well everyone else (except TSC and |MGS|, because titans raiding the enemy titans trit away is useful, and |MGS| contains my brother, and a war with us on opposite sides would be very bad for both of us)

god dammit I wanna start wreaking havoc, why does my sensible side telling me to be fully prepared for the war on TFED and not start more trouble on top of that before that have to win out dammit.
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 pm

LOL. Nice.

My first good hit was when C|M very first attacked me a ways back. 89 Delphi go POOF, hehe.

He sent 90. I lost my ships which I forget how many I had at the time. Like 200 Xnair, and 200 Mylon I think.

But he did forget to collect the near 1mil debris field. 4TW pirat

Speaking of C|M. Look. Sponge took fended off a 3k+ pop from C|M earlier, lmao

http://www.imperionlog.com/cgi-bin/battle.cgi?id=10911223385323580
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
Marek
Lord
Lord

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

hehe, I would call it a waste of a perfectly good scout, but those things are useless except as cheap meat shields
Back to top Go down
Ariel Vanesse
Rapier
Rapier
Ariel Vanesse

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 am

If he makes that a habit, one of those would be a really big fleet.. Sponge is Terran and cannot see the size of approaching fleet.
Speaking of C!M.. This guy Grevel of C!M has a planet near me.
It has no ships or defenses but lots of resources in it. And as far as I know, Grevel is an open farm of PAX3 and TFP..

Can I go fetch those? Rolling Eyes

NOTE: This post is not about a great fight. A moderator should delete this after some time. If someone lets me take on grevel, I shall post that report here Smile

Last edited by Ariel Vanesse on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 am

We don't restrict our members in what they do and don't do, so feel free. Just bear in mind that they may come after you, so be prepared for that. Now as Manhattan can attest that's not the scariest prospect, but you should probably chat to him to ensure that you can stand up to their 'might', because they do have larger players than you, and some of them may be within range.

My advice is to check who can actually reach you, and send your ships on slow dodging missions whenever you leave the comp for more than an hour if any of them seem like a threat (check offensive and defensive ranks too, if they have a fleet they'll likely have some point in there)
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:45 am

I say go for it. When I had a talk with C|M's leaders, we decided to stop attacking each other but at the same time decided against any NAP's,lol.

Besides. If he's already getting farmed, he probably won't say anything about it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
Ariel Vanesse
Rapier
Rapier
Ariel Vanesse

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 am

Sorry, it was Rhak or Rahk.. not Grevel.
Rhak Is pretty active and would go crying to mommy about that.

Heisoid of c!m has 2 planets around me and a few hundred delphi on it. I was wondering about the mysterious appearance of debris around me.. but now, I dont want to find out.
He is the kind of an ass who attacks newbies at the edge.. Like Ignis of hive. I am proud to have played my part in turning him into an 'active' farm.

Anyways, all of Grevel's planets except his home have no defenses and is overflowing with resources,
Like this one..

Intelligence report from Verg
Time: 01.11.09 19:38:58
Troops
Planetary fleet Probe Fighter Battleship Destroyer Heavy cruiser Pulsar Bomber Tanker Small transporter Large Recycler Recycler Drop ship
Troops 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defense
Defense Flak battery Puls laser Gauss gun Interval artillery Tachyon emitter Missiles Interceptor missile 1 Interceptor missile 2 Attack missile 1 Attack missile 2 Attack missile 3 Attack missile 4
Artillery 12 0 0 0 0 Missiles 0 0 0 0 0 0

Resources
Metal Crystal Deuterium
Number 120000 120000 96000
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

Nice hits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice hits.   Nice hits. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 am

Ahh yes. Rahk. He finally shot my zekkon out of his orbit just last week,lol