Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here. Empty
PostSubject: If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here.   If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 pm

jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
longhauler
Cutlass
Cutlass

PostSubject: Re: If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here.   If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 pm

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
Marek
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here.   If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Heh, I need to find my own version of this kind of thing to send to my farms when they complain, I haven't had many messages so far, but the way I'm going that'll change soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here.   If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are being farmed by Manhatan. Look here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of War :: Public Area :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: