Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Empty
PostSubject: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

I dunno about you all, but I'm a fan of movies

Please post any movies you would like to see, or movies you have seen recently, along with a review of it.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofwar.forumotion.net
Marek
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Oh dammit, I haven't seen anything about any new movies in so long, although we do have TV here in the college, it doesn't have sky, and there aint much room in the TV room considering that we have about 600 students here.

What's new/good?
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:44 pm

A couple movies I would like to see Very Happy

Tron

Daybreakers

2012!!!!! woot!

Boondock Saints II

WOOT! Razz
Back to top Go down
Manhattan
Lord
Lord
Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Here
s a T.V. show that's coming on next week (in the U.S. atleast) Looks really good.

It's a remake of a show that was on a long time ago. They are aliens, that pretend to be our friends and stuff but they are really like these lizards that eat us and steal our water.

Back to top Go down
sponge
Dagger
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Ha! Finally I found out where the action is. Well, my action. I don't know much about the game, but I can talk talk talk talk talktalktalktalktalk...^^

I've been wanting to see Casablanca for a long time, and finally sat down and did it a few days ago. I wasn't disappointed, but then again, I didn't let the hype get to me either. It wasn't the most beautiful movie I ever watched, but it was a fine piece of film. It had its moments. The snippets that sound trite when seen in the context of contemporary American pop-culture become something moving when given the context of the film and setting as an overlay.

If you get the chance, I'd recommend seeing it. It was a good story that was well told. The writing, directing, and acting are as good as any other play, film, or piece of dramatic entertainment I've encountered.
Back to top Go down
kehator
Rapier
Rapier

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:44 pm

im lovin it =] where i can find that ?
Back to top Go down
captainBob
Katana
Katana
captainBob

PostSubject: Iron Man 2!!   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Yes please! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews   Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have seen or would like to see + reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of War :: Public Area :: Chat-
Jump to: