Blades of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Blades of War. We are a group of warriors who fight to the death. An unending tide of battle that will flood the 3 galaxies with death to all that stand in our way.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I missed something...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twenty-Seven

I think I missed something... Empty
PostSubject: I think I missed something...   I think I missed something... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Quote :
A shield generator was reduced by 100%, however, this used up 95.4% of the attacking fleet's combat power.

Energy crisis: The attack strength of the defender was 1.

Erm, this is new. What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Xim

PostSubject: Re: I think I missed something...   I think I missed something... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am

It means you are attacking a titan I think. Razz

In this case, a titan who didn't set his building to broadcast enough power to supply his fleet correctly I believe. Whenever I see that I just attack more often and it usually gets resolved by my bombing runs.

cherry
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Seven

PostSubject: Re: I think I missed something...   I think I missed something... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 am

Well obviously, as there was a shield Rolling Eyes
I was more referring the the energy crisis thing. I thought it might mean my ships were low on power after getting through the shield or something, but if it refers to him and his ships, then I'm cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I missed something...   I think I missed something... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I missed something...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades of War :: Public Area :: Chat-
Jump to: